Cue 10K media blogs losing their shit.
“The clever code is the handiwork of Narrative Science, a start-up in Evanston, Ill., that offers proof of the progress of artificial intelligence — the ability of computers to mimic human reasoning. (…)
The Narrative Science software can make inferences based on the historical data it…
FJP: Let’s pack it up. Robots are crossing the threshold and will soon rule this world.
By way of background, Narrative Science’s software currently generates articles about college sports. No human’s required. The article The Reading Space refers to appeared in this weekend’s New York Times.
- dispensableb likes this
- frigotehnist likes this
- ewdotrest likes this
- kjphoto likes this
- idlewyld reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- taxideinae reblogged this from futurejournalismproject and added:
- taxideinae likes this
- andrewgraham likes this
- qbgabe12 likes this
- adistinctivetaste likes this
- futurejournalismproject reblogged this from lifeandcode
- lifeandcode reblogged this from thereadingspace and added:
- thereadingspace posted this