The exact details of the buyout, technically a voluntary Separation Incentive Program, will come later.
Memo to Washington Post staff that the newspaper plans to lay off — err, offer a Separation Incentive Program to —
200 20* people. Via the New York Times.
*Correction: WaPo is cutting 20 positions.
- alythebird likes this
- filmes-no likes this
- mctumblovin likes this
- 01ph likes this
- eracerx likes this
- taylorlorenz likes this
- citicenx likes this
- moneyries reblogged this from newsweek and added:
- fourstarmyrusocyruschopsticks reblogged this from newsweek
- thenewhohohotness likes this
- taffeta-phrases likes this
- thekingcortez reblogged this from newsweek
- newsweek reblogged this from futurejournalismproject and added:
- creepingjesus likes this
- capitalnewyork likes this
- gorelovergirl69 likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this