Ken Doctor takes a look at conventional wisdom for 2011 and gives it a twist.
Here are the topics that are on his mind.
- Readers won’t pay for non-business content.
- Without Google Juice, newspaper sites will die of thirst.
- The newspaper business is coming back.
- Brand advertising is just as important as ever.
- Tablets are just another device.
- The aggregation model is over.
- News wires are an essential for doing business.
- Patch will tank; Rupert’s Daily will flourish. Or is that Patch will flourish, The Daily will tank?
- Public Media is different from Private Media.
- Brand is everything.
- Bigger is better.