Investigative reporters in 2011 not only need to know all the basics, including how to crunch data, they also need to know how to tap into the crowd for information, funding and access to public and private sector documents. Imagine a Julian Assange in every state and major city in the US.
— Joe Bergantino, Director/Senior Investigative Reporter for the New England Center for Investigative Reporting, in response to a group Q&A conducted by the Poynter Institute.
- alphaveritas reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- alphaveritas likes this
- squeela likes this
- suratl likes this
- mishuf likes this
- kimbeamish reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- blissandzen likes this
- rubenfeld reblogged this from thepoliticalnotebook
- rubenfeld likes this
- thepoliticalnotebook reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- eeeb likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this