Wikipedia is best understood not as a product with an organisation behind it, but as an activity that happens to leave an encyclopedia in its wake.
Clay Shirky, The Guardian, Wikipedia — an Unplanned Miracle.
- rankandfile likes this
- paperbackworld reblogged this from world-shaker
- teachingliteracy likes this
- dontbcruel likes this
- whereangelsfear reblogged this from world-shaker
- whereangelsfear likes this
- flax-goldentales likes this
- world-shaker reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- futurejournalismproject posted this