What I would say to young journalists is dither not, worry not, learn how to do it, you’ll find a way. Writing is the bedrock of the craft, learn to write, commit yourself to a lifetime of ever improving as a writer and you have to have a passion to do it which is necessary in journalism.
Dan Rather, Former CBS News anchor, speaking to students at American University.
- basednkrumah reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- thecrazyjogger likes this
- taradeschamps likes this
- ponyman reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- si-dramatic likes this
- kassmarie likes this
- awritersruminations likes this
- vivendeo likes this
- suratl likes this
- infoneer-pulse likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this