I think we have to make clear to him and to the American people that we’re not going to accept this kind of behavior.
Leon Panetta, US Defense Secretary, on the publishing of No Easy Day, an account by a retired Navy Sea involved in the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden.
Written under the pseudonym Mark Owen, it’s been reported that the author is Matt Bissonnette. ABC News, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on SEAL book: “We’re not going to accept this kind of behavior”
- curiusman likes this
- thingsbox reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- eclecticdreamweaver likes this
- situationsare said: Someone’s angry…sheesh.
- letinout likes this
- questionall reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- questionall likes this
- ajroach42 said: I think we need to make it clear to the american government that without the American people they don’t exist.
- futurejournalismproject posted this