This election year, so much of the broadcast networks, their cable counterparts, and the major establishment print media are out of control with a deliberate and unmistakable leftist agenda. To put it bluntly: you are rigging this election and taking sides in order to pre-determine the outcome. In the quarter century since the Media Research Center was established to document liberal media bias, there has never been a more brazen and complete attempt by the liberal so-called “news” media to decide the outcome of an election.
So begins “An Open Letter to the Biased News Media” from the Media Research Center co-signed by, among others, conservative media stalwarts Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, Lars Larson and Rusty Humphries.
Bonus: New York Times media columnist David Carr thinks, perhaps, conservatives protest too much, noting how the top circulation newspaper in the country is the Wall Street Journal and its conservative editorial board, conservative radio crushes liberal haven NPR and Fox News runs circles around its cable bedfellows.
Then again, as Carr writes: “Of course, given that I am pointing out these disconnects in The New York Times, it will be seen as confirming what conservatives already know: that I went to the dark chambers where we cook up the conspiracy, met with my betters to receive my marching orders and then set about playing my small role as a cog in the manufacture of liberal consent. (Memo to headquarters: the Plan is in very high effect).”
- rachelcstella reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- wordsbyandreh reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- kcbobcat said: David Carr is incredible…
- kcbobcat likes this
- msshanahb reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- viciousneutral likes this
- brobiwanskenobi reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- two--percent-milf likes this
- fifthstarter reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- carmypen likes this
- mythopoetic-monsterling likes this
- libatywonder reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- questionall likes this
- y-storiwr reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- gldnsctn likes this
- amber-tinfoilforest likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this