John Battelle: I heard blogs are dead.
Matt Mullenweg: I heard that too, on a blog.
A conversation about blogs as the Independent Web, with some time spent on how Tumblr fits into the equation.
Mullenweg is the founder and creator of WordPress, which between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is the most used blogging platform/Content Management System on the Web.
Batelle is the founder of Federated Media, an advertising network focussed on providing solutions to independent media.
Run Time: 18 minutes with 12 minutes of Q&A.
- intermissiononline reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- markyb likes this
- herblondness likes this
- gracehoper reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- pantslessprogressive likes this
- gracehoper likes this
- melbeaunes likes this
- isleofviewblog reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- brooklynmutt reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- futurejournalismproject posted this