In February, more than a third of all online-display ads in the U.S. appeared on Facebook, according to comScore Inc.
FJP: Our initial response: Damn.
Our secondary response, from the article:
But Facebook doesn’t come close to capturing a third of the online-ad budgets of major marketers, partly because its ad rates are relatively low, and also because of its hard-to-navigate in-house systems for buying ads.
But still, damn.
- freetranslatesoftware likes this
- theburiedchest likes this
- paramendra reblogged this from soxiam
- lilpiggiechen reblogged this from soxiam
- digitallyfashionate likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from soxiam
- This was featured in #Tech
- lavvocato reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- tosh728 reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- tosh728 likes this
- futurejournalismproject reblogged this from soxiam
- milkproductsmedia likes this
- jratlee likes this
- soxiam posted this