Information has never been so cheap; our choices have never been so numerous; the cacophony has never been quite so grand. Everyone knows this, and everyone is right. It’s why we’re fascinated, if not obsessed, with Google and Twitter and all the rest of their oddly named species. We know that information poses as many challenges as opportunities.
— James Gleick, interviewed by the the Guardian’s John Naughton, about his new book The Information.
- inthenoosphere likes this
- rankandfile likes this
- rachelulgado likes this
- byrdsightings likes this
- ikumaikuma reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- ikumaikuma likes this
- kevinloker reblogged this from nslayton
- snarkandsoul likes this
- nslayton reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- sheigh reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- sheigh likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this