Julie Moos filled in for Jim Romenesko at Poynter.org and writes what she’s learned about content curation.
Her takeaway includes ideas any Tumblr should know:
- The balance between the obligatory and the original is critical.
- What you exclude is as important as what you include.
- Speed kills, but slowness is a painful death of its own.
Click through to read her explanations of each.
Correction: Moos alerts us through the Twitter that Steve Myers did most of the filling in during Romenesko’s vacation.
- leflaneur likes this
- momblogger reblogged this from mlq3
- villageidiocy likes this
- jamielennon-mccartney likes this
- mlq3 reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- lauraleonard likes this
- mknevin likes this
- alittlemercy likes this
- washingtonpostinnovations likes this
- matthewkeys likes this
- mediagirl likes this
- bonnerj likes this
- prahesty likes this
- vegetarianramen likes this
- ebogjonson reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- pantslessprogressive likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this