The circus Roger Ailes created at Fox News made his network $900 million last year. But it may have lost him something more important: the next election.
An interesting profile of Fox News head Roger Ailes and the inner workings of the personalities (read: Hannity, Beck, Palin, Gingrich, O’Reilly, etc.) and relationships they have (or don’t have) with one another.
Via New York Magazine.
- sergeygorshkov likes this
- lovelytongue likes this
- longreads likes this
- woody reblogged this from genericlatino and added:
- wtlossfoodblog reblogged this from futurejournalismproject and added:
- chiselledpanda likes this
- proustianrecall reblogged this from genericlatino
- proustianrecall likes this
- genericlatino likes this
- futurejournalismproject posted this