No, I’m not, frankly. It doesn’t do the newspaper industry any good; it doesn’t do the credibility of journalism any good.
New York Daily News publisher MORT ZUCKERMAN, when asked on CNBC if he’s reacting to competitor Rupert Murdoch shutting down the News Of The World.
From a business POV, Zuckerman added that the newspaper industry in the U.S. was “challenged” in terms of profitability, and added that the term “newspaper business” was an “oxymoron.”
- xiaogong6 likes this
- prettyspectacular reblogged this from futurejournalismproject
- anunkindness likes this
- yvetteeeeeb reblogged this from inothernews
- plus3 reblogged this from inothernews
- hughbot likes this
- stillhidden likes this
- semoofme reblogged this from inothernews
- futurejournalismproject reblogged this from inothernews
- houseoforange likes this
- itswhatevertheworldis likes this
- inothernews posted this